Friday, January 20, 2012

Mountains and adventures

Can't wait to be back in the mountains for some adventure



Okay, so I have been a little busy at school since it has started a few weeks ago. Can't help but feel excited about finishing my studies in less than a month's time.

My brother and I have been doing lots of outdoor adventure together for a long time and have always been wanting to go to the Himalaya for some good trekking and climbing.

At last we'll be going there in March for some 3 weeks up in the high mountains. As a starter we will be trekking in the Khumbu or Everest region. No, not going for Mt Everest, yet, but I have a feeling that I will one day attempt it, along with more peaks in other continents, in the future. Have been eyeing on the Andes for quite sometime now, hint.

By the way the picture at the top was taken in the Swiss Alps half a decade ago. It's so nice to take some time off to be away from the massive cities and fast paced life to get in touch with nature, coupled with some walking or climbing adventure.

Adventure is something I'll always love doing and will never get bored of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment